COVID-19 is a bigger threat to humanity. It made humans very conscious about human existence and basic necessity of things. It gave us a chance to think about ourselves, our family and our environment. It made us conscious about the basic nature of things. What we need today is a peaceful mind and a happy heart. So that we can live our life with satisfaction and enjoyment.
Home Quarantine gave us the time to work on ourselves. It made us realize about small things we have in life and we must treat ourselves lucky for what we have. We must be grateful for small things. I utilized this time in attending webinars, courses, reading and writing as well as work on my projects pending for several years. And here is the product of all this:
- Buddhism and Modern Psychology, Princeton University, Coursera, June, 2020.
- Competency-Based Learning: Introduction, Health Emergencies Programme, OpenWHO, June 10, 2020.
- Philosophy How to Be Happy in the Modern World, Greg Vanderford & Udemy, June 12, 2020.
- Mauj-e-Saraab: Waves of Illusion by Minu Bakshi
- प्रतिनिधि कविताएँ- अशोक वाजपेयी
- Teachings on Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga-Sadguru
- You Can Heal Your Life-Louise Hay
- The Little Book of Buddhism by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Happiness by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Forgivenss: The Greatest Healer of All by Gerald G.Jampolsky
- Ambedkar: Towards an Enlightened India by Gail Omvedt
- Periyar: A Political Biography of E.V. Ramasamy by Bala Jeyaraman
- A Wish a Day for a Week by Amartya Sen (Article)
- मार्क्स की वापसी-रणधीर सिंह (लेख)
- Fundamental Duties- Haryana State Legal Services Authority
- E-book: दार्शनिक निबन्ध (Philosophical Essays), Desh Raj Sirswal, Publisher: Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa (Kurukshetra), First Edition, March 2020,http://cppispublications.wordpress.com
- E-book: An Integrated Approach to the Study of Mind (Rene Descartes, David Hume and Gilbert Ryle), Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, Publisher: Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa (Kurukshetra), First Edition, May 24, 2020, http://www.amazon.com
- A Class-Room Introduction to Logic by Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, CPPIS, Pehowa(Kurukshetra) First Edition: 24th May, 2020 (ISBN: 979-86-478761-0-2).
- The Stunning Beauty – Independently published (May 31, 2020) ISBN-13: 979-8648774995.
- E-Article: Epicureanism, Charvaka and Consumerism: A Search for Philosophy of Happiness, Interdisciplinary Studies, 7 जून 2020, https://niyamakreference.blogspot.com/2020/06/epicureanism-charvaka-and-consumerism.html
- Three days Capacity Development Programme (Online/ Webinar) on “ Dialogue with Baba Saheb : Critical Reections on Social Science Discourse” Organised by Teaching Learning Centre For Social Science , Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (MP). Under the Aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi held on April 12-14, 2020.
- Two Days National Level Webinar on “Thought Conﬂict in Indian Philosophy” orgnised by Shantarambhau Gholap Arts, Science and Gotirambhau Pawar College Shivle, Department of Philosophy And Paramarsh, S. P. Pune University held on 21-22 May, 2020.
- Online National Webinar on “COVID-19 Pandemic: Impact and strategies for education sector in India” organised by Women Cell and Legal Cell, Vaish Arya Shikshan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bahadurgarh (Haryana) held on May 23, 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on “Use of Anti-Plagarism Softwares in Teaching & Research” hosted by the Chandigarh Government College Teachers Association on 31st May 2020.
- Two Day National Webinar on "Fundamental Questions in Epistemology : Indian & Western Perspectives" organized by Department of Philosophy, New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar, Savitribai Phule Pune, University, Pune And Maharashtra Tattvadnyan Parishad held on 31st May And 1st June 2020.
- Two Day National Level Online Conference on “The Study of Anumana in Indian Logic (in accordance with Nyaya Darshana, Buddha Darshana & Jain Darshana)” organized by Department of Philosophy, R.S. Mundle Dharampeth Arts & Commerce College Nagpur held on 8th & 9th June, 2020.
Besides this I regularly update my other websites & pages. Hope I will do more and more for my academics as well as for social-personal life.