I am submitting my academic report for the year 2022 as a part of my regular practice every year. It helps me to evaluate my academic contribution per year and it motivates me to do more…
Book/Paper/Article Published: 02
- An Integrated Approach to the Study of Mind (Rene Descartes, David Hume and Gilbert Ryle) Author: Desh Raj Sirswal, CPPIS, Pehowa (Kurukshetra), the Year 2022, ISBN: 9798408029549 (Paperback), ISBN: 9798408065691 (Hardcover).
- “डॉ अबेडकर का सामाजिक चिन्तन” , लेखक : डॉ देशराज सिरसवाल, रुद्रा प्रकाशन, बिलासपुर (छतीसगढ़), वर्ष 2022 (ISBN: 978-93-93767-69-1).
Professional Courses: 02
- Two Week Online Refresher Course in Indian Philosophy (IMD) organized by CPDHE (UGC-HRDC), University of Delhi, Delhi held from 17th February to 3rd March 2022.
- Professional Development Programme on “Implementation of NEP-2020 for University and College Teachers” organized by Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi held from 09/09/2022 to 17/09/2022.
Lecture delivered: 03
- The presented paper titled, “Value Education: An Overview of Educational Initiatives taken in India” in the Online Refresher Course on Indian Philosophy by CPDHE, UGC-HRDC, the University of Delhi on 28th February 2022.
- Delivered Lecture on “ E-learning and Research” in the Lecture Series on Research Methodology organized by the Department of Economics, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi (UP) held on 12th April 2022.
- Delivered a lecture on “Concept of Good Life in Indian Context” at “Centre of Excellence” Govt. Degree College, Sanjauli, Shimla on 23rd November 2022.
Citation Received: 08
- Nguyễn Tuấn Bình, Trần Xuân Hiệp(2020) Tư tưởng công bằng và bình ẳng trong Hiến pháp Ấn Độ - nhìn từ vai trò của Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (1891-1956), Tạp chí Nghiên cứu Ấn Độ và Châu Á Số 5 (90), tháng 5-2020 http://viisas.vass.gov.vn ISSN: 0866-7314 (Desh Raj Sirswal (2016), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: The Maker of Modern India, Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa, India.
- Lata Narayan, Hegde, & Shailashri, V. T., (2021). A Study on Transformation of Higher Education System: Present Scenario and Future Outlook. International Journal of Management, Technology, and Social Sciences (IJMTS), 6(1), 1-11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5145600. (Desh Raj Sirswal. (2016). Higher Education and Research in India: An overview. Intellectual Quest, 5(2), 26-38.)
- Dr. Pooja Aggarwal ( 2021) Skills, Learning and Research (SLR Model): Three Dimensional Model of Higher Education in India in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN: 2319-7064, Volume 10 Issue 11, November 2021 www.ijsr.net , DOI: 10.21275/SR211031213651 (Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, "Higher Education And Research In India: An Overview", Intellectual Quest (ISSN 2349 - 1949) Vol - 5, Jun 2016)
- Ni KadekSurpi, (2021), “Hindu Literacy: The Basic Concept of Education and the Literacy Patter in Upanisads” in Academic International Conference on Literacy and Novelty, KnE Social Sciences, pages 86–96. DOI 10.18502/kss.v5i7.9323 (Sirswal DR. Methods of philosophical inquiry in Upanishads. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research. 2012;1(2):57–62.)
- Ivana Septia Rahaya, Slamet Subiyantoro, Budhi Setiawan (2022) PERTAHANAN NILAI RELIGIUS MASYARAKAT MODERN DALAM NOVEL IMPIAN AMERIKA KARYA KUNTOWIJOYO, Magistra Andalusia: Jurnal Ilmu Sastra, Vol 2, No 1 (2020) > Rahaya, DOI: https://doi.org/10.25077/majis.184.108.40.2060 (Sirswal, D. R. (2016). The Role of Religious and Spiritual Values in Shaping Humanity (A Study of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s Religious Philosopy). Journal of Ideas on Education & Social Transformation), 7 (1), 1—17.)
- Satyajitsinh Zala, Vivek Maheshwari (2022) EFFECTIVENESS OF YOGA INTERVENTION TO REDUCE PERCEIVED STRESS AMONG CORPORATE EXECUTIVES, GAP GYAN – Volume - V Issue II April – June 2022, https://www.gapgyan.org/ (Sirswal, D. R. (2019). Yoga and mental health: Applying yoga philosophy for well-being. Intellectual Quest, 12.)
- Dr. Bharat Mathur (2022) THE IDEOLOGY OF MAHATMA JYOTI RAO PHULE AND ITS INFLUENCE ON SOCIETY TODAY, International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Research Studies and Development, Volume No.: 01, Issue No.: 01, 2022 (Sirswal, D. R. (2013). Jyotiba Phule: A Modern Indian Philosopher. Darshan: International Refereed Quarterly Research Journal for Philosophy and Yoga, 1(3-4).)
- Жукова Л.Е. — Философские взгляды Свами Вивекананды в комментарии к «Йога-сутрам» Патанджали // Философия и культура. – 2022. – № 8. – С. 24 - 37. DOI: 10.7256/2454-0757.2022.8.37533 EDN: YVPSFD URL: https://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=37533 (Islam M., Sirswal D. R. Philosophy of Swami Vivekananda. Pehowa (Kurukshetra): Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), 2013.)
- “World Happiness Day” organized by the Department of Philosophy and Department of Sanskrit, PGGC-46 Chandigarh held on 16th March 2022.
- “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Jayanti” organized by the Department of Philosophy and Department of Political Science, PGGC-46 Chandigarh held on 12th April 2022.
- National Seminar on “Relevance of Philosophy of Nationalism of Sri Aurobindo in Contemporary India” organized by the Department of Philosophy and the Department of Political Science of P.G. Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh, sponsored by Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) New Delhi held on 14th October 2022.
- Quiz Competition on topics such as HIV/AIDS Awareness, Adolescent Health, Blood Donation, and Mental Health held on 28th October 2022.
Participations in programmes: 01
- Short Faculty Development Programme organized by Training and Placement Cell, PGGC-46, Chandigarh in association with Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida held on 12th November 2022.
- Lokayata Vol. XIII , No.01 & 02 ( September 2022)
- Milestone Education Review, Year 13 (1-2) October 2022. ( A special issue on “Indian Law System: Searching Towards Justice in Socio-Economic and Political Perspective in Contemporary Era”)
In addition to the above said, I regularly updated all our philosophy pages including Philosophy News in India, The Positive Philosophy, Indian Psychology, Philosophical Mind Studies, A Class-Room Introduction to Logic, Elements of Philosophy, Interdisciplinary Studies, PhilPapers, Scribd.com, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Issuu.com, Linkedin, YourQoute and Shabdnagri, etc.
Pending Work for 2023:
- 1. Special Issue of Milestone Review on Sri Aurobindo.
- 2. Edited book on Sri Aurobindo
Hope your blessings, motivation and good wishes guide me in my academic career and social life in the future also.
Thanks for being with me.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
December 31, 2022