I am submitting my academic report for the year 2019 as a part of my regular practice every year. This helps me to evaluate my academic contribution per year and motivate me to do more…
Assistant Professor (Philosophy), Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector 46, Chandigarh since 13th June 2019.
Paper/Article Published: 02
- • “महात्मा गाँधी के अनुसार आधुनिक सभ्यता: एक अवलोकन” in Lokāyata: Journal of Positive Philosophy, Volume X, No. 02 , September, 2019, pp.133-137. (ISSN: 2249-8389).
- • गुरु नानक देव जी का मानवतावादी दर्शन (Humanist Philosophy of Shri Guru Nanak Devji ), Interdisciplinary Studies, 14 नवंबर 2019, http://niyamakreference.blogspot.com/2019/11/humanist-philosophy-of-shri-guru-nanak.html
- • Rights of Depressed Classes: A Constitutional Approach, [Kindle Edition], Desh Raj Sirswal, Publisher: Centre for Studies in Educational, Social and Cultural Development (CSESCD), Milestone Education Society (Regd.), Pehowa (Kurukshetra), December 06, 2019, http://www.amazon.com
- • युवामन (लेख-संग्रह), प्रतिलिपि, दिसम्बर 8, 2019, https://hindi.pratilipi.com/
- • मैं तुम्हारे नाम लिखता हूँ (कविता-संग्रह), दिसम्बर 21, 2019, https://hindi.pratilipi.com/
- • कविता मौन ही होती है... (कविता-संग्रह), दिसम्बर 25, 2019, https://niyamakpoetry.blogspot.com
Papers Presented: 04
- • “Development of Philosophy & Folk Religion in Haryana” in XX Conference of North-west Indian Sociological Association on Contemporary Issues in North West India: Challenges and Strategies organized by Department of Sociology, Panjab University, Chandigarh held on 21-22 February, 2019.
- • “श्रीमदभगवदगीता के संदर्भ में सृजनात्मक जीवन के आदर्श” एक दिवसीय राष्ट्रिय संगोष्ठी “गीतागत नैतिकता और श्री गुलजारी लाल नन्दा” भारतरत्न श्रीगुलजारीलाल नन्दा नीतिशास्त्र-दर्शनशास्त्र केंद्र, कुरुक्षेत्र, दिनांक 30 मार्च 2019.
- • “Humanist Philosophy of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji” in One-Day National Workshop on Sri Guru Nanak Dev: Life,Philosophy & Contribution, sponsored by RUSA and organized by Department of Punjabi, PGGC-46, Chandigarh held on 7th November, 2019.
- • “Shrimad Bhagvad Gita: Ideals of Creative Life” in International Seminar on Universal Welfare and the Eternal Philosophy of Bhagvad Gita held at Kurukshetra University, Kurukhetra from 3rd-5th December, 2019.
- • Delivered Five Lectures as “Resource Person” in Seven Days Workshop on “Enhancing Research Skills in Philosophy-II” held at ICPR Academic Centre, Lucknow held from 16th to 22nd October, 2019.
Citation Received: 02
- • Divakar A K, Viduthalai P, Natarajan V., “Exploring crossover culture in filmic and physical realms of Maniratnam’s works” in International Journal of Reviews and Research in Social Sciences. 7(3): July- September, 2019 (Sirswal, D. R. (2013). Mahatma Jyotiba Phule: A Modern Indian Philosopher. Darshan: International Refereed Quarterly Research Journal for Philosophy and Yoga, 1, 3-4.)
- • Manish Tyagi, Lal Kumar Singh, Dwimalu Basumatary “Role of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar in Women Liberation and Empowerment” THINK INDIA JOURNAL (ISSN:0971-1260), Vol.22, Issue-14, December-2019,(Sirswal, D. R. (2011). Dr. Ambedkar's Ideas on Education and Social Change. Wesleyan Journal of Research, 4(1), 180-183.)
- • ICPR Periodical Lectures in academic Association with Research Cell (IQAC) and NSS Units on 28th March, 2019.
- • “Declamation Contest” on “Voices of Youth” (Celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi) sponsored by Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa (Kurukshetra) organized by The Positive Philosophy Society, Department of Philosophy, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh held on 1st October, 2019.
- • RUSA Sponsored Workshop on “Happiness and Well-Being” held at Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh on 2nd November, 2019.
- • World Philosophy Day Celebration -2019, The Positive Philosophy Society, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh on 15th November, 2019.
- 1. One-Day Workshop on “Clean Environment, Healthy Life” organized by SPEAK India in collaboration with Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh held on 24 September, 2019.
- 2. One-Day Capacity Building Workshop on “Happiness and Well-Being” sponsored by Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) organized by Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh on 2nd November, 2019.
- 3. One-Day Capacity Building Workshop on “NAAC: Accreditation and Evaluation” sponsored by Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) organized by IQAC Cell, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh held on November 14, 2019.
- 4. One-Day National Workshop on “Organic Farming & Waste Segregation” sponsored by Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) organized by Department of Environment Education, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh held on November 25, 2019.
- • Lokayata Vol. IX, No.1 (March 2019)
- • Lokayata Vol. IX , No.2 ( September 2019) : Special Issue on “The Philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi”
New Courses enrolled:01
- • Online Refresher Course In Philosophy, National Resource Center - Philosophy B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat Haryana
In addition to the above said, I submitted several reports of the programs, regularly updated all our philosophy pages including Philosophy News in India, The Positive Philosophy, Indian Psychology, Philosophical Mind Studies, A Class-Room Introduction to Logic, Elements of Philosophy, Interdisciplinary Studies, Philpapers, Scribd.com, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Issuu.com, YourQoute and Shabdnagri etc.
Hope your blessings, motivation and good wishes guide me in my academic career and social life in future also.
Thanks for being with me.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
December 31, 2019