MY ACADEMIC REPORT- 2014
Like every year, I am submitting here my academic report for the year 2014. This helps me to evaluate my academic contribution per year and motivate me to do more………..
Papers Published: 04
- “Women Empowerment in Present Times” in Gender Mainstreaming : Problems and Prospects edited by R.B.S. Verma, Veena Diwivedi and Sita Gurjar, Rapid Book Service, Lucknow, 2014, pp.110-114 (ISBN:978-93-82462-29-3) co-authored with Dr. Dinesh Chahal.
- “The Development of Morality in Human Life: An Overview” in Milestone Education Review (The Journal of Ideas on Educational & Social Transformation), Year 05, No.01, April, 2014, pp. 25-35(ISSN: 2278-2168).
- “समाज में मूल्यों एवं मानवाधिकार शिक्षा की उपयोगिता” in Lokayata: Journal of Positive Philosophy, Vol.IV, No.02, September, 2014, pp. 41-48 (ISSN 2249-8389) co-writer Mr. Ishwar Singh.
- “Laws and Rights for Indian Women” in Shikshan Anveshika, , Volume 04, Issue 02, 2014, pp.65-67. (Print ISSN : 2231-1386, Online ISSN : 2348-7534) co-authored with Dr. Dinesh Chahal.
Papers Presented: 05
- “Philosophy and Values in Public Affairs: An Appraisal” in National Seminar on PHILOSOPHY IN PRACTICE : MAKING SENSE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE by Society for Philosophical Praxis Counselling and Spiritual Healing held at Department of Philosophy, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur held on 23rd Feb, 2014.
- “Development of Morality in Human Life: An Overview (Poster)” presented at Three Day National Conference on Holistic Human Development: Contribution of multidisciplinary Research held at Department of Home Science, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur held on 24-26 Feb, 2014.
- “समाज में मूल्यों एवं मानवाधिकार शिक्षा की उपयोगिता” in ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on Education and World Peace: The Best Investment for Future Generation by Budha College of Education, Ramba, Karnal (Haryana) held on 7-8 June, 2014.
- “Public Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration” in Second Online Session of Society for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (SPPIS) Haryana organized by CPPIS, Pehowa (Kurukshetra) held on 24th June, 2014.
- “Higher Education and Research in India: An Overview” in 28th National Conference of Council for Teacher Education on the theme “Emerging Perspectives in Indian Teacher Education: Search for Identity and Building Humane Society” organized by CTE (HSC) at Kurukshetra held on 1st and2nd November, 2014.
Online Books: 02
- The Philosophy of Dalit Liberation [Kindle Edition], Desh Raj Sirswal (Editor) Publisher: Centre for Studies in Educational, Social and Cultural Development (CSESCD), Milestone Education Society (Regd.), Pehowa (March 26, 2014),Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc., http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JB2DCU8#reader_B00JB2DCU8
- CPPIS Manual for Contributors and Reviewers, Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa (Kurukshetra), 6th September, 2014 , http://www.scribd.com/doc/137190047/CPPIS-Manual-for-Contributors-Reviewers
Online Article: 06
- “Philosophy of Social Change: Need of an Indian Model” , A Point of View: Philosophy Insights in Philosophy Cosmos Newsletters 2015, http://philosophycosmosnewsletter.philosophycosmos.co.uk/16.html
- डॉ अम्बेडकर महात्मा क्यों नहीं बन पाये ?
- सामाजिक न्याय और धर्म (डॉ. भीमराव आंबेडकर जयन्ती पर विशेष- 2014)
- भारतीय राजनीति और दलित समस्याएँ
- शहीद भगत सिंह का भारतीय युवाओं को सन्देश (शहीद भगतसिंह जयंती विशेष-२०१४)
- ज्ञान के प्रतीक डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर जी (6 दिसम्बर: महापरिनिर्वाण दिवस पर विशेष)The above short articles available at: http://msesaim.wordpress.com/
- Second Session of SPPIS, Haryana on the theme “Development of Philosophy in India” organised by CPPIS, Pehowa (Kurukshetra) held on 30-06-2014 (online).
- A Lecture on “Ideals of Sarada Ma in Modern Age” organised by Departments of Hindi and Philosophy, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh held on 9th September, 2014.
- An Interactive Meeting on “Educational Ideas of Guru Rabindranath Tagore and Shaheed Bhagat Singh at Department of Philosophy, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh held on 27th September, 2014.
- “World Philosophy Day-2014” at Departments of Philosophy, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh in association with CPPIS, Pehowa (Kurukshetra) held on 19-11-2014.
- “महात्मा ज्योतिबा फुले और डॉ आंबेडकर का जन्मदिवस”, वाल्मीकि आंबेडकर शिक्षा प्रसार समिति, मांडी April 12, 2014.
- "हमारा समाज और सामाजिक न्याय: संघर्ष के आयाम", हरियाणा लोक पहल (डॉ भीमराव आंबेडकर जी जन्मदिवस कार्यक्रम) कैथल (हरियाणा) April 14, 2014.
- “डॉ. भीमराव अम्बेडकर महापरिनिर्वाण श्रद्धांजली समारोह”, भगवान वाल्मीकि छात्रावास, कुरुक्षेत्र, 06 दिसम्बर, 2014.
Course Enrollment/ Membership/Fellowship/Committee Member/Proposal Recommended: 05
- P.G. Diploma in Higher Education, IGNOU, January, 2014.
- Society for Philosophical Praxis, Counselling and Spiritual Healing (SPPCSH), Jaipur: 23/02/2014.
- ICPR-General Research Fellowship, July 2014 (Not availed).
- Member- Publication & Publicity Committee of 28th National Conference of Council for Teacher Education organized by CTE (HSC) at Kurukshetra held on 1st and2nd November, 2014.
- ICPR Sponsored Periodical Lecture Scheme-2014 (To be organized).
Online Pages Developed: 03
- Second Online Session of SPPIS Haryana: http://sppish2sesson.wordpress.com June 2014.
- Elements of Philosophy, http://philgcg11chd.wordpress.com September 2014.
- शब्दांजली : Our Publications, Manuals etc. https://cppispublications.wordpress.com November 2014.
- Development of Morality in Human Life
- Philosophy and Values in Public Affairs
- The Positive Philosophy
- Poster: What is Positive Philosophy?
Journal Issues: 04
- Lokayata Vol.IV,No.01 (March 2014) edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
- Lokayata Vol.IV,No.02 (Sept 2014) edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
- Milestone Education Review Year 05, No. 01: Value Education & Philosophy edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
- Milestone Education Review Year 05, No. 02 : Higher Education in India edited by Manoj Kumar
Videos uploaded: 07
- Prof. R.S.Bhatnagar: National Seminar on PHILOSOPHY IN PRACTICE : MAKING SENSE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE, March 2014.
- डॉ. भीमराव अम्बेडकर जी का महापरिनिर्वाण दिवस श्रद्धांजली समारोह :December 6, 2014
- 28th National Conference of Council for Teacher Education, December 2014.
- Prof. Himmat Singh Sinha on Swami Brahmanand , December 2014.
- A History of Western Philosophy by the Students , November 2014.
- Indian Philosophy by Students of Dept of Philosophy , November 2014.
- Videos can be watch at: https://www.youtube.com/user/cppismedia
In addition to the abovesaid, I submitted several reports of the programmes, prepared new online profiles regular updated all our philosophy pages including Philosophy News in India, The Positive Philosophy, Indian Psychology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Scribd.com, Academia.edu etc. Some papers also communicated for publication and a few are in writing mode. I also prepared and uploaded the following book:
- Proceedings of the Symposia of Philosophy- Late Prof. A.K.Sinha
Hope in the next year 2015, I will contribute more to my academic life. Hope your blessings, motivation and good wishes guide me in my academic career and social life.
Thanks for being with me.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
December 31, 2014