I am submitting my academic report for the year 2015 as an regular practice every year. This helps me to evaluate my academic contribution per year and motivate me to do more………..
Papers Published: 05
§ “The Philosopher King: An Indian Point of View” in Sucharitha: A Journal of Philosophy and Religion, Volume 03, Issue 01, 2015, pp.12-19. (ISSN: 2319-4235).a
§ “Positive Philosophy, Innovative Method and Present Education System” in Intellection: A Bi-annual Interdisciplinary Research Journal, Vol.III, No.II, July- December 2015, pp.01-13 (ISSN:2319-8192).
§ “Place of Logic in Indian Philosophy” in Lokāyata: Journal of Positive Philosophy, Volume V, No. 02 , September, 2015, pp.39-49 (ISSN: 2249-8389).
§ “Positive Philosophy of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati” in Darshan Jyoti: Refereed Annual Philosophical Research Journal, Year 05, No.01, September, 2015-August-2016, pp. 124-130 (ISSN: 2249-1196).
§ “Public Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration” in The Religious-Philosophical Dimensions edited by Merina Islam, CPPIS, Pehowa in 2015, pp. 109-122 (ISBN: 978-81-922377-5-6).
Papers Presented: 04
· “Crime against Dalits and Indigenous Peoples as an International Human Rights Issue” in One-Day National Seminar on "Human rights for the marginalized groups: Understanding & Rethinking Strategies" held on February 5, 2015 at P.G. Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh.
· “Dr. B.R.Ambedkar’s Contribution in the Democratic Rights Struggle” in National Seminar on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Views on Social Justice, Caste based Discrimination and Dalit Identity held on March 27-28, 2015 at Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Socio-Economic Studies for the Weaker Sections of Society and CSSEIP, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
· “Philosophy, Creativity and Human Relations” in 60th Annual Session of All India Philosophy Association held on 3rd – 5th June 2015 at School of Philosophy & Culture, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu & Kashmir.
· “The Role of Religious and Spiritual Values in Shaping Humanity ( A Study of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Religious Philosophy) in 3rd International Dharma-Dhamma Conference on Harmony of Religions: Welfare of Humankind, held on 24-26 October, 2015 at Indore (MP).
o RUSA Sponsored Seven Days Training Workshop on “Research Methodology: Emerging Trends” held on November 28 to 04 December, 2015 at P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-42, Chandigarh.
o Three-Day Philosophy Teachers' Meet of North-Western Zone sponsored by ICPR, New Delhi, Department of Guru Nanak Studies, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar on 29th to 31st Dec. 2015
Citation Received: 01
· Dr. Laxmikant Sharma (2015) “Dr. Ambedkar’s Vision on Indian Farming” in International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, Volume No. 6 (2015), Issue No. 01 (January) (ISSN 0976-2183), p.27. (Sirswal Desh Raj(2010): Dr. Ambedkar's Views on Humanism and Buddhism" in Dr. R. B. Langayan(ed.) Relevance of Thoughts of Dr. Ambedkar in Present Times, Vishal Kaushik Printers, Delhi. ISBN-978-81-89495-41-1.) Link: http://ijrcm.org.in/ download.php? name= ijrcm -1-IJRCM-1_vol-6_2015_issue-01-art-06.pdf&path=uploaddata/ijrcm-1-IJRCM-1_vol-6_2015_issue-01-art-06.pdf
Online Article: 05
· 69वें भारतीय स्वतन्त्रता दिवस-2015 की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें
· भारत रत्न डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर जी के जन्मदिवस पर विशेष-2015
· अंतर्राष्ट्रीय महिला दिवस पर हार्दिक बधाई
· गांधी बनाम गोडसे बनाम लोकतंत्र
The above short articles available at:
- ICPR Sponsored Periodical Lectures at Department of Philosophy in academic collaboration with Department of Hindi, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh held on 11-02- 2015.
· “World Philosophy Day-2015” at Departments of Philosophy & Hindi, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh held on 19-11-2015.
· An Online National Level Essay Competition for Students on the theme “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: The Maker of Modern India” at Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), MSES (Regd.), Pehowa (Kurukshetra) held on 19-11-2015 (World Philosophy Day).
· Life-Member, All India Philosophy Association (Akhil Bhartiya Darshan Parishad): 03/06/2015.
Online Pages Developed: 01
· Happy Teachers’ Day 2015 -The Positive Philosophy Society
· Happy Teachers’ Day- CPPIS, Pehowa
· Word Philosophy Day-2015
· Lokayata Vol.IV,No.01 (March 2015) edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
· Lokayata Vol.IV,No.02 (Sept 2015) edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
· Milestone Education Review Year 06, No. 01 edited by Desh Raj Sirswal
Videos uploaded: 05
· Birth Anniversary Celebration of Savitribai Phule: Jan 07, 2015
· Academic Programmes (2010-2014) Department of Philosophy, PGGCG-11, Chd: Jan 08,2015
· Student Activities (2010-2014) Department of Philosophy, PGGCG-11, Chandigarh: Jan 09,2015
· Sweet Memories of Milestone Education Society (2006-2011): Jan 14,2015
· Nomination of Prof. Sohan Raj Tater for “Padam Shri Award”: Jan 17,2015
Videos can be watch at:
In addition to the abovesaid, I submitted several reports of the programmes, prepared new online profiles regular updated all our philosophy pages including Philosophy News in India, The Positive Philosophy, Indian Psychology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Scribd.com, Research Gate, Academia.edu, Issuu.com etc. Some assignments are pending for the next year:
· Essay in Positive Philosophy (Book)
· Dr. B.R.Ambedkar :The Maker of Modern India (Edited Book)
· Two issues of Milestone Education Review will be on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
· Philosophy of Sufism and Islam (Research Paper)
Hope your blessings, motivation and good wishes guide me in my academic career and social life in future also.
Thanks for being with me.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
December 31, 2015